I hear variations of this question frequently. If you have copies of your last 2 years tax returns, I can review them for any items that will impact your current year tax returns. Alternately, we can request transcripts or copies from the IRS. There is no reason to be concerned that something may be missed in the transition. I’m always easy to reach by phone or email.